Aton Resources Inc. Announces Results Of Annual And Special Meeting Of Shareholders
July 27, 2016 – Vancouver, British Columbia – Aton Resources Inc. (the “Company” or “Aton Resources”) (TSX-V: AAN) is pleased to announce the voting results from its annual and special meeting of shareholders held on July 26, 2017 (the “Meeting”).
At the Meeting, the shareholders of the Company voted in favor of resolutions:
- Electing as directors of the Company:
- Bill Koutsouras – 99.41% in favor;
- Mark W. Campbell – 99.41% in favor;
- Giles Baynham – 96.03% in favor;
- David Laing– 96.03% in favor; and
- Anthony Clements – 99.41% in favor
- the re-appointment of Davidson & Company LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the auditors of the Company – 99.48% in favor.
- the Company’s stock option plan – 96.00% in favor.
- the creation of control person: OU Hentik – 96.00% in favor
- the creation of control person: OU Moonrider – 96.00% in favor
About Aton Resources Inc.
Aton Resources Inc. (AAN: TSX-V) is focused on its 100% owned Abu Marawat Concession (“Abu Marawat”), located in Egypt’s Arabian-Nubian Shield, approximately 200-km north of Centamin’s Sukari gold mine. Aton has identified a 40-km long gold trend at Abu Marawat, anchored by the Hamama deposit in the west and the Abu Marawat deposit in the east. In addition to the Hamama and Abu Marawat deposits, the trend contains numerous gold exploration targets, including three historic gold mines. Abu Marawat is over 738km2 in size and is located in an area of excellent infrastructure; a four-lane highway, a 220kV power line, and a water pipeline are in close proximity.
For further information regarding Aton Resources Inc., please visit us at www.atonresources.com or contact:
President and Chief Executive Officer
Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Some of the statements contained in this release are forward-looking statements. Since forward- looking statements address future events and conditions; by their very nature they involve inherent risks anduncertainties. Actual results in each case could differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.